Employment Opportunity – AccountantBSM
At Bible Society of Malawi, a cross denominational organisation, we have a passion for engaging people with the Bible in a language they can understand, in a format that they can use and at a price they can afford.
The Bible is at the heart of our mission. We are captivated, challenged, and inspired by this extraordinary collection of books. We believe the Bible is God’s truth and God’s story. In everything we do, we seek to honor Christ and the everlasting Word of God.
By joining the Bible Society team, you’ll have the opportunity to serve in a ministry that is advancing God’s Kingdom to the ends of the earth. We desire to serve God by bringing our gifts, talents, and experiences together to make a difference around the world, thus fulfilling the Great Commission.
You could be part of our mission and help us make a difference! We are seeking to recruit a suitable and self-motivated Accountant who can work with minimum supervision. The accountant should be able to perform both Management accounting and financial accounting roles as will be assigned from time to time. The right candidate must be a committed Christian who loves the Word of God and must be able to work with all Christian denominations. This is a middle Management grade. The position is tenable at Bible House in Blantyre.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Must have at least an Accounting Degree
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Must be computer literate and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be up to date with accounting standards.
- Must be conversant with different accounting packages. Knowledge of Sage Pastel Evolution accounting software is an added advantage.
Bible Society Offers:
- Exciting and challenging role
- Friendly team environment
- Please read the Job.Description.FINAL carefully before completing the application form
- Please complete the online application form
- Send your application letter, copies of certificates and CV in a zip folder to email@example.com
Closing Date : 10th March 2023 .Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.