Director of Finance and Administration Job Opening
Bible Society of Malawi is a non-profit making organization which is committed to serving the Lord Jesus Christ and the mission of the Christian Church and Church related Organizations in Malawi. We make the Scriptures available in various formats and media for worship, witness, discipleship and spiritual growth through Translation, Production, Distribution and Non-print media Programs.
We are seeking to recruit a qualified and self-motivated Director of Finance & Administration who can work with minimum supervision. The person should be mature and an all-rounder in financial accounting and management accounting roles. The right candidate must be a committed Christian who loves the Word of God and in good standing with his/her Church and must be able to work with all Christian Denominations.
This is a senior management position within the Bible Society of Malawi and is tenable at its head office, the Bible House in Blantyre.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES
- Qualified Accountant registered with the Malawi Accountants Board.
- An Accounting degree from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years experience of working in a busy accounting office.
- Advanced in computer knowledge and an expert in Microsoft excel.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Conversant with Sage Pastel Evolution accounting package and other accounting packages.
- Demonstrate maturity and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking skills.
- Please complete the online application form.
- Please also send your application letter, copies of certificates and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to: The Chairman, Search Committee, Bible Society of Malawi, Bible House, PO Box 740, Blantyre.
- Please read the Job Description – Director of Finance and Administration carefully before completing the application form.
Applications should be submitted not later than 25thNovember 2022.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.